Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So, You morons always wanted to know about my life...

Yeah, So, Leo LePort keeps trying to get me to try crap like Twatter and Noun and all that junk. Well fine, you all want to spy on me, then here it is. This site will give you all the insight into my bitter mind you could ever want and finally prove to the world that you don't want to know what I'm doing every minute of the day. It also includes the censored stuff from my other blog (dvorak.org/blog) because you can't possibly believe it's truely uncensored can you? Not with The Man out there looking to get me. All those greatstories that my other blog's editor tosses away, saying they're too crazy or too anti-apple, they'll all find their way here too. So long as they (The Man or my editor) don't find this one we'll all be fine. As always, make sure to visit this blog (fakedvorak.blogspot.com) all the time, but don't forget about the other one. (dvorak.com/orgblog.name) Visit there often, and tell your Applehead friends, they'll love it!

No comments: