Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've been thinking, should I change my name?

Basically, I have been wondering if I should change my name. I've thought about this time and time again over the last few month, ever since Leo LePort started calling me Mr Dvorak.org/blog and sometimes Mr. John C. Dvorak.org/blog on the TWaT Podcast. I mean, you have to admit, it has a ring to it.

Hey, I just had a good brainstorm. I should probably get Johncdvorak.org, mrjohncdvorak.org and misterjohncdvorak.org just in case. With Leo saying it like that, I might be losing precious hits on my blog. Maybe I would be getting millions more.

Back to the name thing. I would get in contact with someone from the government to find out how hard it is to have your name changed, but then they'd have my phone number. I wonder how long it'd take the 'Google brand' satellites in the sky to take my picture for the government if I used a payphone. Maybe if I make it quick I could get away before the DoD even got ahold of someone in Google.

Still though, John C. Dvorak.org/blog. Damn that sounds so svelte. I really should look into it.

No comments: