Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reminder: Password protect my laptop from now on.

Some of you have been wondering why I wasn't on this week's TWaT.

Why? See: the post on Leo's faux negativity for the iPhone.

I had written it, but I delayed posting it here because I knew Leo might find the blog, get mad and kick me off for a bit. I was editing it, making sure everything was perfect and I had to use the bathroom quickly. (Additional reminder, No more 10 for 10 Tacos from Taco Bell, I get the feeling that was how they got rid of their rat problem.) So I close my laptop and run to the bathroom. Turns out, Leo's Mac was having problems (besides the obvious being a Mac one) So he claimed anyway. He opened my laptop to 'check for any last minute stories for the show' and there was the post, nearly finished. He was outraged. He barged in the bathroom, started screaming, said I'd never be on his 'netcast' again. Then he fainted. Yes, the tacos were that bad. I took my laptop, and left. I debated not even posting the blog entry but I figured I'd already be punished for it.

Have no fears TWaT Gestapo, I'm sure I'll be on TWaT again. You, my beloved fans will demand it. Besides, Mr. LePort has the short term memory of a gnat, he's already likely forgotten what happened. If for some reason he doesn't however, you and I will always have dvorak.org/blog and here to keep in contact.

No comments: