Monday, June 25, 2007

The glorious return to TWaT.

Some of you might have noticed my return to This Week's Anal Techheads, where I hinted that I wanted the iPhone to succeed. As most of you have guessed, this was part of Leo LePort's ultimatum for my return to TWaT. It was my 'punishment' for letting out the secret of his fake 'loathing' of iPhone news and his faux 'not wanting an iPhone'. Luckily that was the brunt of what he forced me to do to get back on TWaT. Which is good, because I would have done ANYTHING to be able to pimp dvorak.org/blog a few times a week. Literally, he could have asked me for a positive iPhone review and I would have done it. I would have even been willing to give a positive spin on the next Steve Jobs' Bukkakeynote.

2 comments:

Not Paul said...

You would have actually written a positive iPhone review? Don't whore yourself out, Johnny. Stand strong!

FakeDvorak said...

Don't whore myself out? Have you ever even heard This Week's Anal Techeads? Thats my number one mission, to whore out my blog. (Dvorak.org/blog.)

No need to worry however, since it didn't come to that. I'll be able to tell you and all my Dvorakians my REAL thoughts on the iPhone soon.